Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And so it begins...

after looking at several other blogs i have discovered that mostly everyone has a beginning blog, where they ramble on and on about themselves. heres mine.

About my home...


i am married to the biggest kid you will ever meet. we have two amazing little boys, Rowen and Malakai. Row(5years), is the spitting image of his dad, walks, talks and acts just like him. Kai(5months) is all me though, got the Register chin and carrot colored hair.

the walls of our small apartment OOZE testosterone. including the 3 men in my life, there is also Chewy and Boss, our pups, Big Daddy, our dwarf bunny and 5 fish. not sure if any of the fish carry double x's but one can hope.

i am outnumbered by gender, but it goes deeper than that. i am the only Gator fan  in a house of Canes fans. Boss had a gator sweater but he ripped it to shreds. even the fish are orange and green. while i am consoling my hubby because UF beat the U yet again, i smile inside.

i am also not a skilled gamer. Rowen kicks my tail and laughs at me about it. Matt sometimes lets me win, but that just pisses me off more. Kai is well on his way to being a gamer, loves playing with the buttons on dads remote, and can sit and watch Call Of Duty without fussing.

      
                                   


About me...
  • i am a blog stalker. im a nosy kinda person so blogging is perfect for me.
  • i do not captalize when i should. im okay with that.
  • i love photography.
  • i hate feet.
  • i am a nail polish addict.
  • i like my freckles, but i secretly hope they all grow together so i can be tan.
  • idiots on the road make me cuss.
  • even though i say i want a little girl, i really have no clue what i would do with her if i ever got her.
  • i sleep-talk.



About the blog...

this blog is gonna be full of all kinds of crap. everything from Rowen-isms to what im cooking tonight for dinner. later i hope to look back on this blog and remember funny things my boys did, how much fun we had with them growing up, and random other little things that we sometimes forget, that will make us smile when we remember.

- Mrs Dietz


What memories bring an instant smile to your face?


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats exactly why blogging has become such a big part of my life. I love being able to look back and read about miles' crazy antics or remember a special moment between drew and i.

    Welcome!!! I also hope to see some of your photography here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! and mrs blimes you will. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already hooked!! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete