Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its Confession Time

pick up a button and join the masses!


Windy Poplars




so i must confess!

i want lots of kids, but dislike pregnancy. alot. if i could have ten kids and forgo the whole, gaining weight, morning sickness, cankles, and weird hair growths i would. does this make me selfish? no i dont think so. does it make me a wuss? definitely. i like to be active, excersing, walking, dancing, jigging and anything else that will get the heart rate going, it just seems though once i find out im prgenant all that stops. my umpf flies right out the window. i give into my cravings for cheeseburgers and deep fried oreos, i have no self control. im also a very angry pregnant person. as hard as i tried i just couldnt like people. i stayed in my cave and barely left. my days consisted of whining rants at my husband, hours upon hours of cops marathons, and eating everything in sight. oh yeah and lots of throwing up. plus its scary. you never know exactly whats going on in there and not knowing will feed any fear to an outrageous size! then you have the usual thoughts. will i be a good parent? how hard is it gonna be with two? will rowen feel left out? what am i going to name it? if i could just skip all that and get to the good parts, you know, like the first snuggles, watching your hubby turn green while changing the first poopy diaper. those are the things that make it worthwhile. then later comes the mamas.. the dadas... first bites... first steps... first kisses and hugs.........

and see this is what gets me in trouble. i start thinking like that and i forget all the hard times. i remember the flutters and first sonograms and am so willing to do it again. maybe third time will be the charm. maybe we will be able to welcome a little girl into the world. :)

here are the humans i have made.

                                                                              

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You have made two amazingly cute humans! And call me crazy but I actually want the whole crazy pregnancy stage... I've always wanted to be able to feel my baby growing inside me... hopefully before I'm old and decrepit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Thanks for joining the confessions! Great to have (and meet) you! Enjoy the rest of your Friday...weekend's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I remember after having miles I said I was NEVER going thru labor again! Yeah, that didnt last long! I'm with you, I want lotsa kids (and I don't even mind the pregnancy part) just skip over the delivery part!

    ReplyDelete