Friday, August 6, 2010

getting it off my chest.

Windy Poplars


its another day of confession. and what do i want to confess today? hmmm.. ok got one.

i am a midnight junk food junkie.

chips, dip, cookies, pie, cake, candy bars, spray cheese and crackers. you name it i will consume it. i prefer not to keep these things in the house because come time for kais midnight feeding, i wanna munch too. i have woken up with chocolate chips on my face, and the bed covered in crumbs, with no recollection of how they got there. i have come out of my comatose state with chocolate milk on my breath. i have found a puddling ice cream trail from the freezer to the bed. i can probably contribute most of my pregnancy(and any other time) weight gain to my midnight snacking excursions. there are sometimes that i know perfectly what i am doing and either just dont care or just cant deny these late night cravings. maybe just maybe a lock on the fridge door is what i need. or one of those piggy alarms that oink at you whenever the fridge door is open. hmm but what to do about the pantry?

what do you confess? come on i know its something juicy. swing on over to Windy Poplars and get your button, then get to conffesin!


-georgia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia! Thanks for joining in the fun again today! I know...it's HARD not to much at night - after all, once it gets to be around midnight, your body is ready for another meal! That's funny that sometimes you don't know that you ate. I actually saw a 20/20 once on that. "Sleep eating" I think it was called. People CAN be totally and completely asleep and get up and eat at the same time. Crazy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am SO guilty of this! I always crave a huge spoonful of peanut butter in the wee hours!!!

    ReplyDelete